Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Intermedia


World war, conflict and destruction has been on mind for a long time. I am sad that many human beings are suffering and dying especially soldiers from many countries.

I have been writing lists of names of deceased American soldiers and pray for their souls and their families. I am in the process of creating book art that reflects war and its tragedy on humans.

For my 2-d art project I have a created a collage of found objects (wood, paper and metal) also on the theme of war.

My art is helping process my emotions on sadness and heartbreak relating to world war and chaos.

1 comment:

Robbyn McGill said...

you are using the transformative and healing power of your art practice as a place to grieve creatively for the suffering and in that, may you also find the lightness and joy.